Daniel Cormier, who came up short in a bid to capture Jon Jones' title less than five months ago, claimed the vacant UFC 205-pound title on Saturday, submitting Anthony Johnson in the 3rd round.
- Curry drops 40 as Warriors send Rockets to brink
- Blackhawks' 2OT goal stuns Ducks, evens series
- Hamilton ready, will join Rangers on Monday
- 2nd pitcher in week ejected for illegal substance
- Hawks lose SG Korver for rest of postseason
- Pats fans to hold 'Free Tom Brady' stadium rally
- Ford: Towns goes No. 1 in Mock Draft 5.0